Friday, April 22, 2011

...

So I realized just how much like my dad I really am...I have goofy come backs to peoples questions, but this time it actually paid off.  The cleaning lady for the TLF has asked me a bunch of times in the last couple weeks if I needed anything and a majority of the time I answered the same, "More space!?" So yesterday she asked me yet again and I was good and just said no.  She asked if we still wanted more room and I of course said, "YES!"  So she showed us a room that was the same as the current one, but this one has an extra room attached!!  I got so excited! So Cody and I went over to the office and asked and they gave it to us!!! I texted Kile and told him and we moved yesterday afternoon!!  It is so nice! We have so much more space to spread out now! So, I am so thankful for silly jokes or responses.

Kile has spent much of the last 2 weeks in-processing here.  Well, Wednesday he had his flight physical.  He found out he has to get glasses.  He is very sad about it...Luckily he can still fly he just has to where these fun glasses!  We also went and got him some for everyday. The ones in the above picture are just for flying.

Cody and I went to the gym yesterday...they have a parent/child room.  It is so cool.  It has some cardio equipment, weights, exercise balls and a playroom all in this old racquetball court. Cody loved it!!

Today, we spent time playing with Cody's birthday presents from Grammie and Gramps!  They got him a hockey set! A net and 2 sticks...He LOVES it!  He and Kile went outside right away and played with it.  Then after nap today we decided it would be fun to go bowling.  We went over to the base bowling alley and played a couple of games!  Uncle Mych came and played with us! Cody loves hanging out with Uncle Mych and we are excited to spend lots of time with him this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment