Friday, June 15, 2012

I am so bad at this!! Update for the last year!

WOW!! I am sooooo bad at this whole blogging thing! I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last post! haha

Well...Kile has graduated from UPT after a long hard year! We found out that our next adventure is out at Robins AFB, GA. Kile will be flying the E-8.  It seems like a really cool mission! We were a little nervous at first since it was so low on our list of planes, but we are super excited now and ready for the Air Force to tell us we can go. As of right now we are scheduled to be there mid-Oct this year. We are trying to get it moved up a bit. With the military it is hurry up and wait....

Cody went to pre-K this year at Emmanuel Christian School. He LOVED it!! He learned so much and is getting so smart! I can't believe he will be going into Kindergarten this next year! He turned 5 in April of this year. Where does the time go! As of right now, it looks like I will be home schooling him, at least for the first few months of the year. At least until we get down to GA. The biggest struggle will be getting my strong-willed little man to sit and listen to me and not fuss.

In October last year we got a puppy, Luke. He is a miniature labradoodle. He is so cute and very sweet when he is not being a terror. We are just now getting to a point where we can train him. With Kile is training and me being pregnant most of the year, it just wasn't working. He is getting a little better now...We shall see.....

The biggest change of the past year was the addition of our littlest man, Callen! Callen was born on March 16th of this year. He was 7 lbs 2 oz. He is a super sweet little guy! Totally chill...and has been since he came out. He was born quiet. No screaming or anything till they started wiping him up. He is 13 weeks old today. Boy, talk about time flying! He is a little guy. He is at 9% for weight and 6% for height and 13% for head. haha He doesn't look as awkward as that sounds! He is adorable! Cody LOVES him and Callen loves Cody! Cody just says Hi to Callen and he starts smiling! I sure hope they stay that way growing up!!

We have started some new fun things as a family...namely Geo-caching. We explained it to Cody by saying it's like going on a treasure hunt. He thinks it's fun...when we find them. So I am going to try to keep up with that on here as well.

Well...I think that is the basics of what has happened over the past year. I am going to try to go on from here. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is a good place to post, but it is fun having you blog where it is just you we are tracking!!!

    See you in a few days,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete