Sunday, June 5, 2011

Game night!! May 7, 2011


One thing I love about the Air Force is how small a world it is! We got here and I have been able to meet so many people and have some great friends! I have even been able to meet some from Colorado.  I saw randomly on Facebook that this one girl was from Colorado Springs, so I sent her a message on Wednesday I think and then that Saturday we were invited over for game night.  We were a little nervous that we wouldn't know anybody, but it turned out one guy from Kile's flight, Michael, and his awesome wife Kirsty were there as well as Melody that I had just met online.  Not long after we got there another coulple walks in the door and right as Melody was about to introduce them we hear, "CALVIN!!!" Kile found a friend from the Academy.  :-)  He and Calvin had met through the radio station at USAFA.  I was definitely NOT expecting to hear that come out of Kile. hahaha The pictures above are of his adorable little son!! This is Clavin, too, but they call him Ayden (his middle name). He just fell in love with Kile.  Kile has a way of making any child feel comfortable and at ease with him! I love that!!

Anyway, we had a great night of talking and laughing and playing crazy games! I hope we have many more chances to do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment