Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm really bad at this!

I warned you that I would probably be bad at this. I tend to have the time, but always forget to post. I now have it on my phone so, maybe that will help.  We have had a lot of adventures this past month. We are still trying to get fully moved in. Some days I wonder if it will ever happen. We still have a garage full of boxes and a guest room full of random stuff we have to find places for. We have a little more motivation this week though, at least for the guest room.  Uncle Mo, Kile's brother Montana, is coming to visit for 10 days on July 9th. We're very excited to have him, now we just need to get ready...Organized!

Most recently Cody went with the playgroup to the Vance Fire Station.  He and the other kids had a great time! The firemen let them climb all over the trucks for over an hour! One of Cody's little friends even flipped a lever an accidentally turned on the water on one of the trucks. hahahaha It was so funny! Gotta love little ones!

Look Mommy! I'm driving!!


Cody made a new friend fast!

CHEEEEESE! 

This is the truck they use for the flight line.  They showed the kids how it worked. I is a very cool truck!

These are a few of Cody's friends. Will, Johnny, Cody (of course),
Elena, and Emma. :-)

These guys were so great with all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment